"At a very fragile point in my life, you 'diagnosed' my transition issues, asked questions, reminded me that I have all the answers."
"Do it, it's an awesome experience. It organizes and quiets the head noise and brings direction and perspective in your life."
Here are some typical situations I help women navigate:
- I have a great career, but I don't have a life; I've sacrificed my health, my personal relationship(s).
- I have a wonderful partner and great friends, but my career is flat. Something's missing.
- I'm stretched too thin; I feel like I'm losing the battle on all fronts.
- I'm coming up on the empty nest - what now?
- I love lots of things about being a stay-at-home mom but...
- I'm starting to think about retirement...maybe an encore career?
I see coaching as a collaborative relationship, with the understanding that you have all the answers, and my role is to help you find them. In other words, I won't tell you what to do, but I will help you clarify and live your vision. We'll start with a (free) discovery conversation to see if we're a good fit. When you're ready to get started, we'll establish a schedule of regular appointments, typically every other week. Engagements start at three months.
- Coaching sessions usually take place via phone, though meeting in person is possible if you are in the Seattle area.
- Our discussions are warm, safe and confidential.
- You'll often have homework between sessions to help you focus, deepen your insight, and keep moving toward your goals.
- You are welcome to correspond via email at any time between sessions.